Travel Vaccinations in Arizona
Travel Safely & Stay Healthy
Are you looking to go aboard in the near future? It’s important to ensure that you’re up to date on routine vaccinations as well as any recommended vaccinations for any countries you may be visiting. Our experienced staff at Travel Vaccines and Wellness Solutions are dedicated to protecting your health while you travel, and working with you to protect the community through vaccinations.
We can help you with travel vaccines and targeted immunizations through:
- Providing answers: How long until your trip? Are you traveling with a child? Do you know which vaccinations you need for your travel destination? We have over 30 years of combined experience in travel medicine and can help you prepare.
- Affordable pricing: When you schedule an appointment with our clinic, you will receive top rate care at competitive prices. We will work with your busy schedule to prepare you for healthy travel with minimal impact on your day-to-day life.
- Specialized vaccines: As your leading local provider of travel health, we provide targeted vaccinations for travel readiness. Some countries require proof of Yellow Fever vaccination. If you’re visiting rural areas, typhoid vaccination is recommended. We can also prepare you for malaria protection —ask us what vaccinations you need!
For more information, please contact one of our offices today:
WHAT SETS US APART?
- On-Site Flu Clinics
- Women-Owned Business
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Corporate Wellness Solutions
- Over 30 Years Combined Experience
- Specializing in Travel Immunizations
- Licensed by Arizona Department of Health Services